Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

TurboLuvah posted:

Current bike: Almost done. The new bars complimented the snowmobile seat nicely, and I really like the look it has now :)

If you get some time, polish those pipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

mattfl posted:

Night and day difference. An hour on the f4i killed my rear end, the zx6 is a lot more comfortable and multiple hour rides aren't crippling me when I get off the bike. The zx6 feels like it's got more power, it likes to be high up in the revs but it's not bad down low. Between the two I like the zx6 better than the f4i.

I bet the banana seats on the later year F4is are more comfy.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Rnr posted:

Going to sell my old sweetheart now, CBR600 F4:

Click here for the full 1200x803 image.

Don't think I've ever seen one with that color scheme or a center stand before. Looks like you're in Denmark though, so things might be different across the pond.

iroc_dis posted:

Nice, I'm trying to sell my 2000 F4 right now as well. Good luck with your sale

My friend just bought a '99 with 18k miles for $2000. drat good deal if you ask me.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Russian Bear posted:

You're swapping tanks too, or just the plastic? Because black tank with yellow plastics sounds pretty rad (at least in my mind picture).

Not really :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!