Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k

Bugdrvr posted:

What does everyone think of the Ninja 650s? I love the look of them (the old ones with the red parts even more than the new), but I've never taken one for a ride. It seems to be the almost perfect bike from what I've read. Quick, narrow, handles well, very practical etc.

I'm going to be I moving to SoCal this fall and will be looking for a new bike. The 650 is just about tops on my list. That is if I don't give in to my impractical lust for the new 600RR.

I <3 mine alot, it does everything except hit 17,000 RPM's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k

null0ne posted:

Finally got some pictures of my bike.
Aw yeah, suckas.

Click here for the full 1632x1224 image.

You don't live in New York do you? I saw someone on that bike 2 afternoons ago wheelieing [sp?] down a busy street.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k

SqueekyD posted:

Ya, no kidding. I feel like I could ride a faster pace, but not without exceeding my safety margin. I guess that's where the track comes in. I'm sure it will be a humbling experience.

Rearsets and sport bars on next on the to-do list.

You won't regret the sports bars. They're not as low as sportbike clip-ons but they make a huge difference in the corners for the 650R. I wish I weren't so cheap so I could get the woodcraft rearsets for our bike :(

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
That has to be the most ineffective swingarm spools I've ever seen :v: Sweet buy for less than $3k though, I'm jealous.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
Looks like the new Ninja 250R