Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006
Not sure if its mine, per se, but after going on many a ride with my dad, I'm now daily driving one of these. It isn't.... ridiculously powerful, I guess, but its definitely fast enough to get me in trouble. Currently looking for a nice cheap sportbike to commute with, and hopefully get my inevitable first crash on.

(Can't get a picture to turn out right now, will post later. This color, though.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006
Finally got some pictures of my bike.
Aw yeah, suckas.

Click here for the full 1632x1224 image.

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006
For some reason, I can't see scooters without thinking how fun they'd be to absolutely flog around town.

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006

Sepist posted:

You don't live in New York do you? I saw someone on that bike 2 afternoons ago wheelieing [sp?] down a busy street.

Sorry it took me so long to respond; no, I'm in austin. Don't make a habit of getting on one wheel in traffic, either...

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006
My dad went out to get sparkplugs on his 10 year old, owned-since-new ST2. He came back on this.

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006

Spiffness posted:

Sweet mother of gently caress I was having a good day until you posted that. Did you pull up a cot in the garage and sleep next to it?

Spent a solid 3 hours staring at it last night, and I think he might've fallen asleep in the garage looking at it. It's only been in the garage about 6 hours so far...

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006

Doctor Zero posted:

You know, I love the Ducati red, but holy poo poo that does look hot.

He's dreamed of having a tricolore ducati since the F1, it is incredibly good looking.

EDIT:
Oh god I heard him coming home from the highway. Those pipes are intense.

null0ne fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 2, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null0ne
Jul 18, 2006

Simkin posted:

We have your cat. If you ever want to see it alive again, you must post many, many videos of this bike.

He just went out of town until tuesday. I'll try and get the one of him riding up the first time, but I have a feeling that riding it without him being here would not only be a douchenozzle move, but also wind up with me breaking it into many, many pieces as soon as loki noticed. After that though, I'll post plenty.

EDIT:
Video of him bringing it home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSe79rqEcU

null0ne fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 3, 2009