Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nomenclature
Jul 20, 2006

You can outrun the IRS, but you can't outrun your sister's love.
My desk is the bottom part of a loft bed, which, being in Honolulu where houses cost a million bucks per square foot, is a really good setup. I use a swivel-chair to get 180 degrees of computing, so I need three images to show it all.

My main monitor is 28” with about 25.5” viewable, driven by my gaming rig, surrounded by a 5.1 speaker setup. Cable management? What’s that?

This 22” monitor is driven by the Acer Aspire Revo, underneath it to the right, and acts as my HTPC (and Skype station) with a 2.1 speaker system. The monitor is held up on a wire rack so I have room for the mouse underneath it.

180 degrees from the main monitor is my laptop station, which currently has a HP Mini 311. The fan underneath is a holdover from my P4M Dell, which got seriously hot seriously fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU