Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Messy cables are mostly hidden by the chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Home:

Work:

I like screens.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

The desks in my office are fantastic. They're this sort of shape:

Normally it's just me and 1 other guy to my left on this pod, but in that particular picture we had people over from 2 other locations so there were about twice as many as normal.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Comradephate posted:

I see Kayako. Bummer.

Yes, it is awful, especially the latest version. Fortunately I don't have to use it very often, but it is useful because the higher up screens are hooked up to a monitoring system using the API that lets us see how much work the support people are doing.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

And I got a chaise longue to go on the left of the desk, for my dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

It looks great.

Nanoleaf - worth getting? I keep getting tempted.