Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast

mrk posted:

Hey I have that KB!

gently caress yeah. :hfive:

Messy pic after just having moved all my poo poo upstairs, pre-cable-tidying and minus the 360.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Iblys posted:

I hate to be the guy who turns this thread down that particular path, but....

Wallpaper link please? :q:

3200 x 1200: http://www.inuyasha-lives.info/pix/duals/Dual%20Neuron.jpg

Or just google 'dual neuron(s)' to find other resolutions... 3200 was the largest I could find.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Finally relocated with the extra desk and living less like poo poo. Must be 5 loving miles of cables back there though (10.2 surround = way too many drat wires). :sweatdrop:

Click here for the full 1400x1003 image.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

qlat posted:

How do you like your glass desk? Where from/how much/etc?

Well, it's okay as far as glass goes. Very sturdy yet lightweight (the corner leaf held a 19" CRT for several months with no problem). Super easy to assemble/disassemble which is nice considering how many times I've moved it and the glass still looks brand new. I dust/clean it once a week. I got it at Office Depot but don't remember the exact cost... somewhere between 125 and 150. I do like how the panes sit flush with the supports.

Philip J Fry fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 7, 2008

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Rodney Chops posted:

That monitor setup is sweet to be sure... But why do you have a framed picture of a burger?

What's wrong with framed pictures of burgers? :colbert:

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

I had to recable *everything* just so I could stick the AC unit back in the window. 90º in the Puget Sound? In June? In a 90 year old house on the third floor? Well, it was worth the trouble afterall. Of course the unfinished concrete basement is a nice 67º, but I don't want to be that guy.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Sir Nigel posted:

Are those monitors 30"?

Nah, just 24's.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Sully posted:

Nice desk, happen to have a link?

http://www.studiorta.com/catalog/details.cfm?catalog_id=348

Thanks, it's a Studio RTA Executive LS, I got it at Office Depot for $150 a couple of years ago.

mcwaite posted:

Mind telling me what you are mounting those Klipsch satellites on? I built a lovely shelf on my wall for them but those look much cleaner.

Klipsch's standard satellite mounts. They were a bit cheaper back in the day. I have another set for the rears to the left out of frame (there's a 5.1 THX set and a 5.1 Ultra set; I won the latter so I figured hey 10.2!)

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/wb-1-wall-bracket.aspx

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

^^
Some Ikea shelf thingy I got years ago; I forget the name. Someone else in this thread had one as well.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Living like poo poo, but I don't care. I can't do anything with the tiny rooms in this 90 year old house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

Mike the TV posted:

Yeah why can't you afford a new house?

Oh I can, I'm just waiting for the right one and I'm also considering relocating within the next two years.

thelightguy posted:

nly 90!? Call me back when your windows are crooked, and your basement floor is dirt.

I think the housing in my state was still pretty much dominated by teepees and longhouses back then.

Philip J Fry fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Dec 14, 2009