Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Friends rented out their spare room to me and, yeah...its kinda small

(the tissues are so not for what you think they are)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Work

Play

Finally had enough of trying to make the TV/couch setup work. Giving in and buying a desk and monitor/see my post in the display thread

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

cleaned off my desk today

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

its the girlfriends, it did before she brought it over here but she fixed it.
doesn't the flash bring out the dust real nice? what should I get to clean it?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I know there are specific things out there for keyboard dust and Cheetos and such. Just looking for a recommendation

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I got my dad to build me this desk, made it out of an old palate (cept for the 4x4 legs). Seeing what some of you guys have I'm wishing I had it made longer, although in my old apartment this was about as much room as I could allot for it. I'm waiting now for him to build the hutch, but I think what is going to happen sooner is an in-desk mount for the PC itself. I'm thinking a box mounted under the desk to the right of where the monitor is, a hole cut with a plexiglass door inserted on the surface of the desk. That's why the door is hanging off now, trying to size up how big I want it to be. Really this shouldn't be all that technically difficult should it?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'm assuming theres no post your desktop thread anymore because its 2018. But I was just trying to find a file and I popped in this old backup disc from literally 15 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

KillHour posted:

I saw the UT desktop icon and I was like "I wonder if I still have that somewhere." Turns out I have to GoG version in my downloads folder. :getin:

Too lazy to take a pic but a few years ago I saw a guy on kijiji selling a GOTY copy of UT, complete in box, for $5 so I went and grabbed it. Thats one physical copy of a game I'm glad to have