Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

I was going to clean it up all nice and tidy but then I ran out of space to put my cleared things.

Clarinova CLP-411 on the side, dual monitors, little to no attention/care paid to speakers. I use a headset all the time and when I'm not the speakers I stuffed into the wire hell in the back work just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

TheGopher posted:

Hey, that's the same background my friend used when he had desktop extend across three monitors. Middle was white because there was always something fullscreen on it. Was a pretty cool effect from afar.

What's up with all the desktop icons? And why the clock in front of your monitor?

If I'm in a fullscreen program or something I can glance at the clock for the time. It's usually faster than bringing up the taskbar and looking at the time there.

As for the icons, I had a mass icon purging where nearly everything was condensed into folders, but now the folders have proliferated. :(

Most of the icons are just one-time things that I made when I was doing something, I should clean it up one day.