Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atomic johnson
Dec 7, 2000

peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes
My desktop:

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

What the... where did all my cables go? Who took my drat cables?

All Velcro'ed up under the desk...

Specs as if you care and/or can't tell... left monitor is a 23" Cinema HD, hooked up to a Rev. A MacBook (1.83 GHz Core Duo, 2GB RAM, 100GB HDD); right monitor is a 24" iMac (2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomic johnson
Dec 7, 2000

peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes

Corbet posted:

This is awesome but what do you do when you need to take your Macbook somewhere? Getting behind the desk for the power brick must be a pain.

Actually, it's not really a pain at all. I really DO seldom take it out of the house -- I got it for grad school, but now I don't really have a lot of need for a portable computer except for when I travel for work. So once every couple of months, I have to bend down and un-Velcro a couple of things. Hardly a big deal.