Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Our pocket office has become my wfh cave over the past couple years.

Work Dell Latitude folded backward on a vivo laptop holder on the left, iPad for music and these dead forums in the middle, Xbox S for boring meetings behind the generic 16” screen on the right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

rickiep00h posted:

Textured drywall is still a pretty popular thing. Turns out tons of tiny random bumps help knock down a lot of high-frequency echo by scattering sound waves. It's also slightly more visually interesting than a bare, flat ceiling/wall.

But if you DON'T want those, yeah it's a massive pain to get rid of.

It also covers up lovely craftsmanship, the great eraser.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Apple’s touchpads aren’t for my hands, but I sure love my Logi MX Ergo Advanced trackball.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Look these arms were made for carrying printers not laptops