Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

HandsomeBen posted:

Is that a Das Keyboard? I really want a mechanical keyboard but finding one with backlighting that doesn't suck is proving difficult. Was thinking about just getting a Das.

Ducky DK-9008 Shine Mechanical Keyboard: http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/review-ducky-dk-9008-shine-mechanical-keyboard-glow-dark-duck

I hope you hate money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

I'm aware that the second monitor is tilted a bit, but somehow it doesn't bother me when I'm in my desk chair.

I love these lamps, though. Also living like poo poo blah blah old jokes

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

Niwrad posted:

What is the headphone holder you're using? I've needed one for awhile.

A $4 banana stand from the grocery store.

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

I wouldn't recommend setting Flux to ruin your colors that badly during the day, but maybe that's just personal prefernce. I use 6500k during the day (with natural light) and 3400K at night, but yours looks like 3400K in broad daylight. Brutal.

edit: may as well attach a lovely phone picture since I've already shitposted

I need to buy a real desk

Kegwen fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Apr 20, 2013

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

sports posted:

That desk is perfect- those things rock! If the expanded foam bugs you, put a tablecloth or something over it. If you need a writing surface, find a clipboard or just throw a big piece of wood on top, preferably an Ikea tabletop, but I have a friend with a 50's solid-core wooden door on top of his.

My biggest annoyance is that it's an uneven surface that slants in towards the center, but maybe an Ikea tabletop would help settle that issue. Notice the folded up piece of paper under the vertical monitor? :(