Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
To everyone with multiple computers and monitors running 24/7/365: what do your electric bills look like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Miyari posted:

Living like poo poo, but I don't care - my setup makes me happy. I have a ton of new parts coming soon so this will probably be the last pic featuring the beloved (and terribly overheating) pink computer case. The top left corner of my desk is still cleared out because I was going to try and hang one of those plush toy nets up there at some point.

Click the pic for the embiggened version. Still grainy as hell, but my camera sucks.

Also, every rental in Texas has this same horrendous carpet, and no labeling so have fun!

Are you a 10 year old girl