Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

c0burn posted:

You think these people take their Macbooks out of the house?

I used to have a laptop so I could 'take it to uni' but in 3 years I took it out the house once. So I just got a desktop and admitted it wasn't going anywhere. Will post a pic of my too intricate set up later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

I'm an art student, everything on the walls is my own :D (except a couple of postcards and the thayer)

My mother and sister are incredibly messy, which has made me anally retentive when it comes to tidying my room..i spend about 30 minutes a day tidying and cleaning it.

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

Juriko posted:

Work harder on your figure drawing! :colbert:

Pfffff, I'm a sculpture student, specifically so I don't have to draw anymore

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

Radiohead71 posted:

Not mine, but I always loved this one.

Seriously, how does anyone live this much like poo poo?

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

Bucket Joneses posted:

SH/SC: Masturbation clean-up techniques

Wet wipes are win

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

Juriko posted:

it tracks materials for poo poo and has low resolution.

It tracked so badly on my pine desk that it would fly across the screen when not in use. It was the bluetooth model and I gave it to a friend but she never tried it.

chimz posted:

MX Revolution. Kicks the crap out of the Mighty Mouse. (Also, get the flat aluminum keyboard, they're better than the older keyboard)

The LED Cinema Display is probably as close as you're going to get....

They are here, and ok, but if they are like the screen on my 24" imac they are crap for anything that needs accurate colour, like photoshop

And I ended up with the MX Revo Nano...the perfect mouse for my small hands, and with a bit of software actually more functional than the mighty mouse on a mac. (third button <expose>, 4th button <back> fifth button <spaces>)

I'm almost convinced that apple created the wireless mighty mouse because people like me think...what the hell, it's only £30 extra, i'll get that upgrade. And then they find that it is unreliable and horrible, even if it is very very pretty. The keyboard on the other hand is the best keyboard I've ever used by far.

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

1997 posted:

That link doesn't work for me.

Remove the / at the end of the URL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuntius
May 7, 2004

(not a fag)

Lediur posted:

Logitech's software for the Mac isn't the best.

But with uberOptions on Windows, my MX doesn't experience any of the problems you've mentioned. Couple that with the ability to bind any of the additional function buttons to anything, and this is probably the best mouse I've owned.

Trying not to derail horribly but the Free* USB Overdrive software for the mac is great like this...no need to install the Logitech software, you can map the keys to anything.

*This is shareware...you have to pay to get rid of the 'welcome to usb overdrive' pop up box on system start up...but you can also just click 'close' and I only restart my computer when a system update comes along so it's not an issue at all.