Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hippieman
May 8, 2004

Butcher of Song
My work desk today. For some reason my iPhone takes really over exposed pictures. It's actually clear and sunny out the window with a view of the Brooklyn Bridge and a tall Verizon building.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Left to right:
Email/AIM/Twitter display, Main iMac Display, Xbox 360 dev kit, Crap HDTV for Xbox. Also on the table are random iPhone dev devices.

For some reason our office manager put a plant on the desk opposite me. And someone needed 50 feet of CAT 5 the other day and didn't put it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hippieman
May 8, 2004

Butcher of Song

UserNotFound posted:

LOL, nice iPhone bashing! Now go read up on dynamic range...

I'm not trying to bash, I love the iPhone, I'm an iPhone developer. For some reason mine takes lovely pictures. I think I got something on the lens that I can't get off.

If I use someone else's it comes out really clear.