Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galg
Jun 5, 2004

How can I make this as complicated as possible?

sea salt and habenaro sauce... yummm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galg
Jun 5, 2004

*has an iMac and cables are still all over the place*

*doesn't give a poo poo*

Galg
Jun 5, 2004

Iblys posted:

Yeah man. Cables untidy? You're living like poo poo.

WHAT. THE. gently caress. IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ARE LIVING LIKE poo poo. THOSE CABLES SMELL LIKE A BAG OF rear end!

GOD... drat... loving CABLES... ARE EVERYWHERE! AAAHHHHHH!

FRONT LEANING REST POSITION. GO.

SIDE STRADDLE HOPS. GO.

THATS IT, EVERYONE INTO THE loving PIT! I CAN'T FUCKIN' BELIEVE THE CABLES IN HERE. YOU FUCKS ARE LIVING LIKE SHHHHIIIIT.

everyone gives ya a hateful look because your untidy cables hosed them over once again

Galg
Jun 5, 2004

Sniep posted:

What?

In a colocation facility, wiring room, server cabinet, office installation, etc, yes, cabling tidiness is important.

Home users need to plug things in and have them work. Yes there may be too many cables, but Christ stop with the insane ramblings about it.

I didn't really mean anything by it; I was trying to mock the whole cable discussion thing, but I failed I guess. No hard feelings :)

Galg
Jun 5, 2004

Click here for the full 1500x1125 image.

just moved and grabbed this small desk from ikea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galg
Jun 5, 2004

Nothing fancy, an extremely old school desk and a old cherry crate holding up my monitor.