Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EconOutlines
Jul 3, 2004

Click here for the full 1152x1536 image.

I need to upgrade to an actual sound 'system' and get rid of the $35 Creative speakers I have now. Not a bad system though, thanks to NewEgg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EconOutlines
Jul 3, 2004

Never really thought about it I guess. I suppose that I could route it up the left side of the monitor but I really don't care. I have to move my stuff pretty frequently for cleaning anyways.

EconOutlines
Jul 3, 2004

Not much on cable management since we are still moving in and buying new furniture. I hate the keyboard drawer with a passion since its easier to sit at an angle on the desk and type.

Also, Sam Adams. :smug: