Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004

benisntfunny posted:

Switched up my setup with Studio Displays. Honestly, the best display.

Looks great. Which dual monitor arm do you have? Do you find that it works well for you vs two single arms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004
I mean, in this case it's pretty clear and not a big deal... the listing says the warning is for lead, which is definitely from the included LED.

Unless Hand Applied Golden Flakes are also toxic.

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004

well why not posted:

i emitted an actual laugh

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004

VelociBacon posted:

I think most people who proudly proclaim to not need/want a Pad are the same people who are super proud about always putting their wallet in their front pocket or something.

Is there... something wrong with putting your wallet in your front pocket?

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004
Wait, you own a chair that's not an embody?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004
This is why it's good that HM is getting into the "gamer" market. The gaming chair companies sponsor every single streamer they can find so they can saturate the market and prevent gullible viewers from realizing that there are better alternatives. Meanwhile few notice that the truly successful streamers have no need for chair money and go straight back to the good brands.