Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

There has been and always will be a ton of ironic shitposting on SomethingAwful but I'm pretty sick of reading faux-racism/sexism posts, even if it's generally pretty clearly made in jest. Especially having to go through the reports/PMs they generate.

Quit it with the "I live in <x's> rear end" or "I hate Muslims" posts please. I know none of you are being serious but it's getting to be overloaded to the point of disrupting/derailing actual interesting posts about actual wrestling related things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

More of a suggestion than a rule, but when direct linking tweets it would be useful to provide a little context if it needs it. Also if you think the tweet covers something somewhat controversial, it probably makes sense to post a screenshot as well so people can still see it if/when it gets deleted.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Zero effort OPs for Game Day Threads suck, and have become more and more prevalent with the Pro-Wrestling side of the forum recently. If you're gonna post a GDT for Raw, Smackdown or PPV, put in at least a minimum of effort to the OP. It takes barely a couple of minutes to copy/paste preview text or upload a pertinent image from WWE.com regarding the show. From this point on, probations will be handed out for people posting early GDTs that have zero effort put into them or are completely unrelated to the actual show in question.

:siren: Note that this rule is nullified if the show has started and nobody has bothered to make a thread beforehand. In that case, the interest clearly wasn't there to justify the show getting a proper thread OP. :siren:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Two Billionaires are in a wrestling war, you are not. If you attack another poster for watching the "wrong" show then you are going to eat a long probation because Jesus Christ, seriously?