Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Old old game, maybe Atari generation

It was like Robotron: 2084 except it had a maze set up. Robots would come out of something and try to kill you. I remember most is that there was the 'boss' enemy that looked like a smiley face. We used to call him Mr. Smiley. He would kill you if you didn't collect all the keys or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

An amiga/commodore era game. Well known but old. It was black and white or with some green. You played an archer and had to shoot spiders. It was set in a forest. Really low tech but popular at the time. I watched a longplay of it but can't remember its name. Some common name like dark forest.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Thanks on forbidden forest.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

What's the name of the web game where the guy is running and jumping across buildings during an alien invasion? I think it begins with a c.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Yes, thanks!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

What's the name of the platform game about a cat snake in the future that trying to reach enlightenment and it has computers and stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

TY, its a slugcat. Sorry for the confusion.