Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

pokchu posted:

From an acquaintance:

the Ouya, A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks, and ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

A game for, I think, the Xbox, that was a third-person game where you ran around different more-or-less realistically scaled environments as a human male. It was Let's Played on these forums at one point. The main thing I remember was that it had comically huge hamburgers which your character could eat. Like, they were bigger than the protagonist's head. I think the protag would hold them in one hand and animate moving them up to his mouth and then they'd disappear.

Disaster: Day of Crisis? It was for the Wii, but comedically huge hamburgers were in it.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Fort Triumph?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Endorph posted:

i saw footage of this arcade(?) puzzle game once where you had to like, kick colored blocks up a field to form diagonal patterns of colors? as you formed the patterns they turned into like, cities and towns and stuff, and you had to 'close off' the pattern with another color to score with it iirc. the artstyle was very 90s anime pretty boys and the characters were all like, wizards. they all had their own building styles, like there was this necromancer dude who made pyramids. anyone know what im talking about?

Landmaker! I loved that game.