Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Amphetama posted:

Lets see..this might be a tough one as I barely remember anything about the game.

It was a 3D fighter on the N64..the one thing i remembered about it is I think there was some sort of mechanic where you played as the fighters when they were kids and when they were adults. I want to say it was like that for all the characters but im not sure. It might have just been one. The only other things I remember is an anime artstyle. (It might have been based on a manga or something)

Extremely vague but it's bugging the hell out of me.
Only one that I think might be close is Deadly Arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Kammat posted:

The war game is definitely either Return Fire or Return Fire 2. Ridiculously fun game even in single player, when one level is three jeeps only, and lotsa landmines between you and the flag.
Holy poo poo I've been trying to remember the name of this game for years too. Awesome.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

zer0spunk posted:

This is going to be rough, it's kind of vague.

It was a DOS based game, I remember playing it around the same time as jetfighter 2, so I'd imagine 91-92.

It came on a 3.5 disk instead of a larger floppy, and it started with an S. It was essentially a tank game, but in a 3d persepctive and everything was rendered in wireframe (white I think).
Sounds like Spectre

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Kite Ryagara posted:

Here's a challenge, I played this game a long while back and can't remember for the life of me what it was called or any of the character names. All I remember is the beginning.

At the start of the game you wake up in some sort of space station thing with mutated zombies, these zombies being regular looking people with green moldy stuff on them. It's a third person game and your main character, shortly after finding the zombies, discovers he also has the weird mold on himself as well. For the beginning sections this man, who has amnesia, is accompanied by a tiny little robot that helps him solve various puzzles around the area to advance. Eventually the robot dies and I think the amnesiac finds a girl who agrees to help him out as they find their way around the space station-like environment.

That's where the memories end, I can't remember anything else, not even what platform it was on (though obviously a platform that could support 3D graphics, and it certainly looked old so it definitely isn't within the past 3 or 4 years.
Overblood for the PSX.

Fiveace Attorney fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 29, 2009

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

FrensaGeran posted:

Here's what I remember:
-It was for the NES
-It was an RPG
-The title had to do with the book in the game
-The book would send your character through different points in history

At one point you're in Old West times. You need to buy dynamite to blow up a cave entrance. You figure out what cave entrance is the correct one (others just have gold or health or lives in them) by looking for a cactus with one of its arms in a different direction than the other hundred cacti.

The HELL was this game called?
Hate to say it but this sounds a hell of a lot like Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure.

EDIT: Close, but it's Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II. Which rules by the way.

Fiveace Attorney fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Apr 30, 2009