Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Culinary Bears
Feb 1, 2007

I remember this weird PC point-and-click adventure game that I can't seem to find anything about; I think it might've been called something along the lines of "UFOs"? Anyway, you were this purple one-eyed alien who crash-lands on earth and has to fix his spaceship. You had this remote control with one button it that occasionally did stuff (you could explode sheep at the first screen), and right-clicking would change your cursor into various actions. You had this companion, a duck that you saved out of a bear trap, that was pretty much :psyduck:. At some point it finds a needle in a haystack for you. You use it to pick open a barn door. At another, it starts frenching some ugly woman at a kissing booth and the game switches to a sort of fighting game mode as their tongues battle for a piece of gum or something like that. I also vaguely remember some fatass eating out of a bucket. At the end of the game the duck goes with you. It seems to be in love with you or something. I think it starts kissing you and you crash-land into another planet. Not sure.

...I swear I did not drop acid as a kid. :psyduck:

Culinary Bears fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Aug 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Culinary Bears
Feb 1, 2007

:doh: Well, it's a hard term to google. Thanks!