Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0blivionion
May 21, 2007

by Fragmaster

Balkan Spy posted:

I remember this game I would occasionally rent out for the SNES (or Super Famicom, or whatever the European version is called).

You played this tiny guy in a green jump suit. He had to find his way around a house, and I remember that one of the weapons you could use shot iron nails. There was definitely a kitchen level, a living room, and some sort of playroom. The boss was a rat that reappeared several times in the game, each time in worse condition, 'cause he would lose parts of his body every time you defeated him.

EDIT: /\/\/\ I think what you're looking for is Future Cop.

Harley's Humongous Adventure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU