Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Culex
Jul 22, 2007

Crime sucks.
Two games on the same system. Apple II. I don't remember which version, sorry. Games probably came out from 1985 or later, likely not actually later than 1991, though. (I played it contemporarily with GATO, ALF: The First Adventure, and Summer Games II.)

One, you played as a small robot who hopped around. I believe you could shoot things from your front. You looked like a hamburger with legs perhaps? Side-scrolling platformer. You had to progress to a little door or gate on each level.

Two, it is not much of a game, there were no goals. You 'bought' furniture from a store (no currency was used) and put it in a mansion. The mansion was purely 2D. Incredibly crude-looking. May be a very early game. You could only take items of a certain pixel size; couches or chandeliers or such that were huge would be split into pieces which you would have to manually match up. As a little one I always called it "Grandma's House" which is not the actual name. It is not "Little Computer People."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Culex
Jul 22, 2007

Crime sucks.

Rikimaru posted:

Yes! You are awesome! Thank you!!!

Sparkster is the sequel (of sorts?) to Rocket Knight Adventures; if you liked Sparkster you may like RKA too! (I love them both) (Also you are a possum in it)

Culex
Jul 22, 2007

Crime sucks.

ladysparkles posted:

I think you are thinking of "Dream House" - I remember it from C64. I do remember sinking alot of time into it. Thank you C64 for making me an expert in interior design - well as long as the color scheme is black and white.

It seems like this was released a little too late...but now I'm wondering if I did indeed had a type of C64, and not an Apple 2...the games that I KNOW I played on it were released for both. Cause for thought!! Maybe this is also why I can't figure out the little platformer game, too.