Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
It's an old game I don't remember much about, all I can really remember was it was hard as gently caress when I was young and the opening thing is you have to get into a turret and you just shoot down planes until the alarm goes off. After that I think you get into a plane that might look like a stealth fighter and you fly somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Bieeardo posted:

You're thinking of Cyberia.
Holy poo poo you are right :pirate:

Thank you so much! I don't know how you got that from my description lol

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
I know this is an old thread, but I can't remember the name of a game! It is an old racing game where you flew flying car type of things and one of the tracks looked like it was in egypt or something. The flying car racing is what I remember the most. Also, it was in 3d, not 2d.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

ponzicar posted:

Can you tell us what type of system it was on (computer, console, arcade, etc)? Also, give us a more specific time frame if you can, even if all you can do is narrow it down to a decade.
It was on PC in the early 90s

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Keru posted:

Are you thinking of Slipstream 5000 by any chance? http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/slipstream-5000
Yes, it is! I love you!