Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Probably a long shot, but trying to remember the name of a game I played as a young kid. This would have been on a Mac in the early 90s.

It looked somewhat like this:

It was 2 player, so imagine this mirrored on the other side of the screen. The little guy in the lab coat with the bumps on his head is seated at a computer console or something. The gun/wheel thing on it moved around the big circular loop. The idea was to try to shoot at the other player's gun/wheel. You could get power ups/different weapons, one of which looked (as I recall) like a pile of cannonballs, that would show up around the circle.

Might have been part of a pack of other games? I think it was only just this one screen but I don't remember a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU