Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
My buddy let me borrow a game way back in the day for NES. I think I was a knight or an adventurer of a sort and I was in a castle. The game reminds me of Myst pertaining to way you moved around. I think there was a lion that asked you riddles... not sure about the lion, but I'm almost positive at least some animal asked riddles. I remember you could burn yourself to death on torches or fireplaces and be killed by nearly everything in the game. This title has been eluding me for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

chairface posted:

That would be Shadowgate. Deja Vu and Uninvited were similar games by the same company.

You've just ended years of wondering. I applaud you. As soon as I googled Shadowgate and saw images of the game, memories of frustration and terror surfaced immediately.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I'm trying to come up with the title of an old rear end PC game. Probably at least 10 years old. It was similar to worms in that you fire projectiles at your enemies, except if I'm remembering this correctly each player was a planet. There were an assortment of bombs like a missile that fired quickly and directly, carpet bombs, a bomb that burrowed into a planet and then exploded. Also projectiles were effected by planetary gravity so you could sling missiles around the board as necessary.

Help!

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Psychorider posted:

Warheads SE

You mean people still play this?

:holy: