Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008
Mine is a Win95 game where you flew around as a UFO and had to abduct cows. But if you abducted a cow that was acting funny, it turned out to be a mad cow and damaged you. Also farmers would try to shoot you down if you got too close to them.

I really wish I could remember more about that game. That computer lab was also the one that introduced me to a game with a level designer, which I also wonder about, but I only remember that it was set in a jungle, which isn't enough to identify it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

Crop Circles: Escape from Planet Three

YES! Thank you so much, I've wondered about that for quite some time.

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008
Alright, I've got another one, this one significantly harder. It's a PC mid to late 90s RTS, Sci-Fi, Humans vs Aliens, I think. The aliens were brown and the leader was kind of tentacled with a big face in the middle.

This could just be a distorted memory of Starcraft from when I was about 5, but I don't think so. I don't remember it very well.