Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amphetama
Aug 16, 2008

Third Eye Vision
Lets see..this might be a tough one as I barely remember anything about the game.

It was a 3D fighter on the N64..the one thing i remembered about it is I think there was some sort of mechanic where you played as the fighters when they were kids and when they were adults. I want to say it was like that for all the characters but im not sure. It might have just been one. The only other things I remember is an anime artstyle. (It might have been based on a manga or something)

Extremely vague but it's bugging the hell out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amphetama
Aug 16, 2008

Third Eye Vision

SubtleDagger posted:

Only one that I think might be close is Deadly Arts

I don't think so. I do think it kind of had stiff controls though.

Amphetama
Aug 16, 2008

Third Eye Vision

Red Red Blue posted:

Flying Dragon?

gently caress yeah! That's it for sure. Thanks :D

Amphetama
Aug 16, 2008

Third Eye Vision
I have extremely low expectations on this one, but the other night my fiance and I were talking about some old educational software we both used to mess around with as kids. There was one in particular that we both knew of, but couldn't remember for the life of us what it was called.

I myself played it on windows 3.1, so it had to have been released around the era of 1993-1994 I'm guessing.

As far as "gameplay" goes, we both just remember clicking around to navigate these narrow little underwater hallways. The aesthetic reminded me of walking around an aquarium or something like that. There was some pretty weird bubbly music too, just your typical MIDI soundtrack, I guess.

I guess you just learned about undersea life and poo poo. I remember a lot of crappy looking FMV of sharks, and sometimes they would even appear behind you in the "hallways" - which was kind of startling. The setting might have supposed to have been that you were a diver in a shark cage, but memory fades.

Like I said: I have little hope, but maybe somebody else remembers being forced to play it over and over again.

Amphetama
Aug 16, 2008

Third Eye Vision

aliasedman posted:

Oh yeah, I remember that "game"! Sorry, I don't recall the name either. I distinctly remember the narrow hallways and a giant swordfish on the wall somewhere. All I can say is it came included (I think) with the first computer my aunt bought for me, a Packard Bell.

edit: It has to be Undersea Adventure. It came packaged with 3-D Body Adventure Emergency which scared the bejesus out of me as a 6 year old.

THANK YOU SIR! The 3-D body adventure was another game she mentioned the other night, and from your links she found a couple others.