Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilauea
Aug 17, 2008
Maybe someone can help me figure this out. I've been trying to figure out the name of this game for a really long time. I must have played it something like 10 years ago, it was for PC. You built a castle and I remember training archers and maybe some footsoldiers to defend the castle against attack. It was really fun but I didnt get too long to play it since it wasn't on my computer. Been trying to remember the name ever since.

I thought it was Stronghold but its simply not the same game at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilauea
Aug 17, 2008

chairface posted:

Castles and Castles II

Thank you, this is it! Well, the original Castles. Seems like a pretty obvious name I have no clue why I couldn't remember it. Played it at a summer camp type place, looking at the release date of the game I must have been around 6 or 7 years old.