Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
I'm trying to remember this game but I don't have much to go on. Its a top down, pixel art style game. I think I remember hacking being part of the gameplay. It might be action rpg-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Chinook posted:

Maybe Streets of Rogue?

That's it! Thanks!

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
I have this vague memory of a game hat I think takes place in the apocalypse (maybe zombies), I think you play as a girl and one of the first things you have to do is go to a scrap dealer/mechanic's place. You have to help him with some batteries maybe to get what you want. I think your character wants to fix a watch?

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Chinook posted:

Is it Syberia?

No, pretty sure it wasn't an adventure game. Maybe action adventure rpg?

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Pulsarcat posted:

It's not Septerra Core is it?

No, never played that.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
I feel like it was a newer game in the last couple years. I know it's not a lot of details but its turned into one of those things in my head that wont go away until I remember it.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
Trying to remember this old adventure game from I think the mid 90s where the graphics were cartoony and there was time travel and I think one of the first things you do was get a dinosaur egg.

It came as a pack-in with Gateway 2000 computers around I think 95.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Actual Satan posted:

The Awesome Adventures of Victor Vector & Yondo: The Last Dinosaur Egg?

Maybe but that UI isn't ringing any bells.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
This is the worst least descriptive memory I have but all I remember is sneaking through a semi demolished building. I remember you can either creep under some concert floors or there is another path you can take through a room. It was scifi-ish game with maybe bots that would patrol? The memory feels along the lines of maybe one of the Watch Dogs or Deus Ex games?

I know it's not much to go on but it popped into my head while trying to fall asleep last night.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
Checked out some videos of Mankind Divided and that's not it.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
And holy crap I just found it. It was this level in Watch Dogs Legion that was floating around in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNeZtByhBE

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
For the King?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
I saw this puzzle game on instagram and can't remember the name of it. In it you type letters and you need them to fall in a certain way to collect a dot somewhere on the level. I remember it was grey on a white background.