Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

scamtank posted:

The military school thing was in Willy Beamish. Not sure why you wouldn't find it in the Sierra catalog, though. Could your memory be blending games together?

It was published by Dynamix before Sierra engulfed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

The Joe Man posted:

It's this or the sequel, isn't it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U31LuXTn4k

EDIT: Hahaha that looks awesome. I remember seeing it on bargain shelves forever but never picking it up.

I keep forgetting Gahan Wilson made a game and I always want to play it once I remember

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Hakkesshu posted:

Yeah, that's it exactly. Never could figure out if I wanted to buy it or not.

Every review I've read said it's a game with interesting ideas and bad execution. Pretty sure there's an LP or two you could track down.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Capsaicin posted:

I don't think it was that one. I seem to remember it being a 2-D game, but I'm not sure. The pyramid didn't spin, and it had more of a red/blue to it.

I really, really want to say that's Chrono Trigger but I couldn't name the attack and it's also a fairly memorable game.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Mrit posted:

We had an Atari, and it was a tank game where there was all these different kinds of levels where the only difference was rules of the game. It was a 2 player game and you would try and shoot the other tank. On one of the modes, the bullets would bounce.
Please tell me I didn't dream this up.

That's Combat! Famous for "Invisible Tank Pong"