Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
This is a strange one. It was an I think early CD-era PC game, first-person point-and-click adventure game with prerendered graphics and live actors like Myst. You were some sort of time traveller and you go back to some sort of Aztec(?) city looking for an artifact or a piece of a time machine or something. You can scan other people and use your future suit to look like them, which you use to fool a fat guy who wants to go to a festival into thinking you're his sister who will watch his shop for him while he's gone. You have a sassy male AI that talks to you sometimes. I only ever had the demo and I've no idea what it was called at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

RadicalR posted:

Okay, this is this old game that I remember playing as a kid.

Basically you pick a boy or girl and you have to walk around to find pieces out armor to battle a dragon.

Apparently, most of the enemies were rabbits that would eat you, and you had to escape by running to the bottom of the screen if you got eaten.

The end game was you would control this suit of armor via arrows you would stand on, navigating around birds with bells attached on them. You would have to use the keys to open the gate and finally battle the dragon.

Kid me always got catch by the birds. This ring a "bell" for anyone?

Not sure if this was DOS or Apple.

Think Quick

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Pierzak posted:

Looking for a recent game (a few years ago possibly, or maybe still in EA?), FPP, grotesque body-horror, had stuff like a TV that'd suddenly sprout mutated arms and legs and start chasing you around. Very distinctive, but I can't remember the title for the life of me.

Golden Light?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Stratego.