Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twilkitri
Feb 23, 2013

The Moon Monster posted:

Another one was a kid friendly minigame collection. The only game I really remember in much detail was yet another scene creator where you picked a subject, a verb, and a setting from lists. Then a funny voice would narrate "My favorite teacher, eats pickles, during an eclipse".

Could be The Treehouse. This video doesn't have the voices but I recall it having them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twilkitri
Feb 23, 2013
Could be Warlords II or another game in that series?

Twilkitri
Feb 23, 2013
It kind of sounds like the original Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego for particular interpretations of flying around/etc. There was a version for the Macintosh.

Twilkitri
Feb 23, 2013
Tsioque?

Twilkitri
Feb 23, 2013
Possibly Star Reach / Space Federation? They don't have a picture of local multiplayer (or even any good ones of the single-player...) but I remember it having that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twilkitri
Feb 23, 2013

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I'm looking for the game that was set in the age of sail, where you organize expeditions to map out the world and as you receive reports from distant lands, you can either believe them or dismiss them, and the game world changes accordingly. It might have an anime visual style.

I recall the reviews were mixed, which is why I didn't pick it up, but the concept has been stuck in my head for years so now I want to give it a shot. I'm pretty sure it was released in the past few years.

Neo Atlas 1469?