Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Windows 95/98 era PC game. I think it was called 'Crazy Cards' or something generically unsearchable like that?
It was a collection of playing card games, where you played against a cartoon dog, parrot, and probably other animals. I remember it being fairly well animated and fully voice acted.
There was a klondike solitaire where if you tried to make an invalid move the parrot would say "You can't do that!"
I think the main menu was all of them sitting around a card table.
No idea if the target audience was children but I only have vague memories because I was indeed a child.
Might have been shareware?

Killingyouguy! fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Nov 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Holy poo poo, yes it is, thank you!!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

JollyBoyJohn posted:

it wasn't solar jet man

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Oh man, that reminds me, there was this 3D game I remember playing in-browser mid-2000s which ran very slowly because, 3D game in-browser in the mid-2000s, but it featured some kind of luxury sports car driving around the moon and I think that was it? More of a tech demo than a game but it was listed on some games site I think. The engine it was using was probably some obscure poo poo
It may have been officially licensed

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Cross Country Canada was the ONE good game in our computer lab in elementary school, though we had a later full colour version. We all loved to pick up hitchhikers then turn them in to the police.

gently caress you, Math Circus.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Pogonodon posted:

I know absolutely gently caress all about mac games, and this isn't pinging as a pc game for me, so let's see if you guys can find what my friend is looking for:

Sounds like it could have been Otto Matic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZNWsTnK-HY

Killingyouguy! fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 1, 2023

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Boyfriend wants to remember a browser based MUD he played around 2005. All he's able to tell me is that there was combat in the forest and the in game economy was broken and quickly escalated to ridiculous numbers. Basically, it was a MUD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Starcom looks kind of similar to an MMO I think only I ever played, Starport Galactic Empires. Logged back in a few years ago and the 5 beards still playing it wanted to shower the newcomer with gifts because noone new ever shows up lol