Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer
Aug 31, 2002

lol fat nom nom nom

hemoptysis posted:

I'm thinking of this game on the NES. I think it could be played with the gun peripheral but I was doing it with just a controller. The objective of the game was to rack up points by shooting various targets on different levels. When I was playing with the controller, I remember the cursor being a crosshair. The only level I clearly remember (because it scared the poo poo out of me) was the front of a haunted house. Little white and red ghosts would bop around everyplace and there was a full moon and a spooky tree or something. I remember it being the second level, maybe? I could be wrong.

Was it Chiller ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU