Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lizion
Nov 23, 2002

Roll, Mega Man, ROLL!

Captain_duck posted:

Anyway a game ive looked for myself a lot, and asked before in other threads here but havent gotten the correct anwser yet is an old game. It's for one of those old "computer in a keyboard" type computers like the commodore 64 or MSX or any other type. Im sure it wasn't a spectravideo because i had that one myself. The game itself is a helicopter game, you fly a helicopter through a series of caves. I remember there being pretty big maps, and it got pretty tough to get through some parts.

Here's a little mockup that i made from memory:

I have no idea if the colors are right, but there were multiple levels like that with increasingly narrow paths the deeper you came. No idea what you were doing either, maybe rescueing people from underground. No idea if there were enemies or not.

So does anyone have an idea?

Might be Fort Apocalypse. You can't see it on that screenshot, but you could fly underground through maze-like tunnels and rescue people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU