Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

I'm trying to hunt down a very old DOS side-scrolling shmup. It was probably around 1991-1993. You controlled a space ship which I think was green. There was a level where one of the enemy types was a pair of legs with a missile attached to them. They would walk along the bottom of the screen, shoot the missile at you and then walk off screen if you didn't shoot them. You could shoot them before they launched the missile. They may have been wearing heels and I'm fairly certain the level they appeared in had a forest background. I think the backgrounds had some parallaxing going on.

Never mind, it was Kaeon. After I hit post I remembered Mobygames exists and that helped narrow it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jacOIiZ9HU8

im a girl btw fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Mar 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU