Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
I've been looking for an old genises game. The game started off with you in this huge mech that looked kind of like castle tower. You were fighting this other mech castle tower thing which was the end boss to the game I guess. Anyway no matter what you would lose the fight and have to run around a castle. Pretty standard platform game. I THINK the character was a rat humanoid type thing. For the life of me I can't remember anything else on this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!

Panic Restaurant posted:

Sparkster, maybe?

Yes! You are awesome! Thank you!!!

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
Thought of another game I played when I was a kid. It was a game on the NES where you controlled a three legged mech. Think ED-209 but with three legs. It was a side scrolling action game where you ran around in the mech murdering everything in your way until the end of the level. The cool part? At any time you could get out of the mech and fight as a little soldier. I think if your mech blew up you would always eject as the soldier and keep fighting. Really cool game at the time. Totally can't remember the name. Any ideas?

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!

Dodger_ posted:

Metal Mech

drat, you guys are good. Thanks!

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
This one should be easy. I'm pretty sure it was a genesis game. It was a helicopter game kind of like the Strike games. Hell, it may have been a strike game. All I remember about it is it had very sharp graphics. And the very first level was very red. Red everywhere. That's all I can remember.

*edit* It is not Red Zone.

Kenzo fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 20, 2010

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
This is from a post in another thread like this. I'm really curious as to what the game is.

Moartoast posted:

I'm trying to remember the name of a squad-based Survival Horror game on the PSX that I played quite a long time ago. I recall it having some mechanics commonly seen in the SWAT series, like needing to confirm dead squadmates. You could also see you're teammates life bars and I think you could also switch your control over to any of the teammates at any time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
Pretty sure it was an old Apple II e game. First person game set on what I believe was a space ship or station. Couldn't tell you what game play was like but I remember a part where an alien would kill you and this female voice would come up and say "ohhhhh god". Pretty sure the sound clip was taken straight out of this scene.

http://youtu.be/tRX2ntm2rXQ