Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Endless-Rain posted:

There was an adventure game, similar in style to Monkey Island and all that, where you were in a bedroom and had to move a matress to get to the floor below.

Probably something really obvious but I never actually bothered to investigate it myself.

I think that's the opening puzzle in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_of_the_Amazon_Queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Trying to remember an Apple IIe game, set in a sidescrolling view of a castle or mansion, puzzle game in which the far right side of the lower floors had a dumbwaiter you could climb into to change floors.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

I seem to recall an RPG for the PS1 where you would follow the stories of several different characters, each with different abilities. I feel like there was a courtyard like area where you would choose which character to play as. Ring any bells?

Saga Frontier?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

British Bee posted:

There was an old PS2 game that I used to play where you controlled a blue and yellow lizard that mistakenly fell into some other world and had to travel through the world to beat the big evil guy at the end. You could morph into different forms depending on the level, like a ball so you could roll around or a big creature with wings. Probably not too specific, but I can't remember the name of the game at all and it's really starting to annoy me. I had endless fun with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alter_Echo

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

al-azad posted:

I'm also trying to put a song to a game but if I hum it I will sound like a complete buffoon. I could've sworn it was Majora's Mask but going through that game's frustratingly huge soundtrack I don't think I heard it. It was definitely PS1/N64 era because I recall a youtube guy doing a "scariest songs in non-horror games" video and this song was used as the interstitial and his focus is on that era. If I could remember the video it would be a big help but whatever.

Anyway the song lacks a strong melody and the most prominent feature is some kind of sampled tribal chanting. But it's not really chanting like the Ocarina Fire Temple, it almost sounds like someone sampled the sand raiders from Star Wars and made a song out of it. It dips and swells, with a few periods that the tusken raider chanting sort of fades away to silence before picking up again. I can't remember the context but it has to be some kind of ominous scene like a temple or crypt.

Pyro theme from Sacrifice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp8Fo575dGo