Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

First Time Caller
Nov 1, 2004

I played this game for Windows 3.1, it was semi educational i think?

I remember some crazy white haired mad scientist or some poo poo, and you helped him test and build poo poo. I remember something about a big zeppelin. gently caress I wish I could provide more.

And there was another 3.1 game I played. There were a bunch of robots that asked a bunch of questions and something happened if you answered it right. It had something to do with a tv station or a radio tower or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First Time Caller
Nov 1, 2004

Saint Septimus posted:

Was it one of the Super Solvers series? I remember being pretty drat shocked when I found out about this game after wasting hours upon hours on it on my Tandy or whatever when I was like 6.

gently caress yeah dude. That poo poo kicked rear end!

First Time Caller
Nov 1, 2004

This one goes way back. It was a game or simulation or something for the Commodore 64, where you like, track the weather or something. I was like 6 at the time and had no fuckin idea how it worked but i thought it was cool as poo poo.

First Time Caller
Nov 1, 2004

GaoGaoStegosaurus posted:

I've been looking for a game for years; kudos to anyone who can name it:

It was a PC pre-Windows overhead-view vector graphics multiplayer 'tank' game. Your tank was a triangle. You could buy weapons at the end each level, such as spread-shot, etc. It could be played with at least two players using the same keyboard. There were computer controlled players that could be added.

some offshoot of tankwars i'd imagine?