Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerStreak
Jun 27, 2005

The day the snow turned to rain?
There was an Acorn Archimedes educational game that I used to play in primary school which seems lost to time, it was a text interface and you were talking to and directing a child around in a WW2-era English town, it did displays some pictures on one side of the screen as you played.

It was part of a series of games that played the same. I can only remember a victorian-era one and another set on Columbus' ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerStreak
Jun 27, 2005

The day the snow turned to rain?

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Timetraveller: Britain Since The 1930s, maybe? There was also a Timetraveller: The Victorians. I have no idea how they play though or what they look like.

That sounds right, thanks! I'll have to keep on my quest for them.