Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Stumbled across this screenshot today, I've got no idea what game it's from:

Sorry about the tiny size, that's the original size of the picture.

Anyone know what it's from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Awesome, thanks!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

There was this pipe-puzzle game I remember playing on the computers at school when I was in middle-school (so we're talking, like 15 years ago here), I remember it being oddly morbid visually, but I don't remember it trying to be outright scary. Gah I wish I could remember more details from it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

cmndstab posted:

Is it possible you're thinking of the pipe puzzle from The Seventh Guest? From memory instead of it being pipes with water, it's blood travelling through a maze inside a heart.
Hmm... looking at screenshots of it, that's definitely not it. :(

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Genpei Turtle posted:

If it was on Mac, could it maybe be Troubled Souls? That was a great game.
Holy gently caress I think that's it. :aaa:

Thanks!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I’m trying to remember a game I played circa 1995 (although I’m not sure what year it came out). I think it was a puzzle game along the lines of Pipe Dream/Pipe Mania, but I remember the aesthetic being, like, dark and creepy? I’m not sure how else to describe it. I think it had bubbling tanks of liquid off to one side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Genpei Turtle posted:

Could it be Troubled Souls for Mac? A pipe-related puzzle game from about that time with a dark and creepy atmosphere. It had tanks off to the side representing your life but with beating hearts in them, not bubbling liquid though.

I think this might be it! Thanks!

The gameplay you linked didn’t seem to show tanks with beating hearts, though.