Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hilarious
Jan 3, 2006
hello what

jimjob posted:

I have two games I can't remember the name of. Both were circa mid-90's, the one was on SNES. It was alot like Mario Kart but I remember on the battle mode of this game it was alot like sumo wrestling where you had to push the opponents off the edge of the course. I believe there was a racing side to the game but I was really young so my memory is hazy. The other one, I remember playing on my uncle's pc, was a big maze with blue and pink mice running around. The goal was to kill all the mice with an array of wacky weapons but when a blue and a pink mouse would go underneath cover they would make a funny noise and mate... resulting in more mice to kill. Anyone have any clue as to what these games were?

Street Racer and... god drat it I know that second one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hilarious
Jan 3, 2006
hello what

Darth Windu posted:

What was the name of that game on computer where you were some sort of polygonal tank and you shot green bullets at other polygonal tanks? They had a couple of different tanks you could choose to be but they all looked the same and only differed in speed, armor, something else...

Assault Rigs?