Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ovenmaster
Feb 22, 2006
I am the master of ovens for some reason.
I remember playing a game on amiga. It was in Roman times, and you were a gladiator. The game started with you in prison after which someone would come get you and you'd fight these opponents in a pretty basic fighting system from a side perspective.

The fights were pretty slow paced but it was also incredibly brutal (you could die in one hit if I remember correctly). The third or fourth fight or thereabout was against an eagle, and in the later stages there was a kind of scrolling screen thing with arrows coming towards you from the right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU