Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killfast37
May 7, 2007
I bought the Grudge riff last weekend and took it over to a friends house. There was an audience of six people and there was constant laughing, to the point where we had to rewind to catch lines we missed. I can't watch regular comedies anymore, because they can't guarantee high quality laughs like Rifftrax can. I'm going to try that Iriff think with a couple of friends, even though we will fail completely it should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killfast37
May 7, 2007
I went to Cinematic Titanic last night with a few friends and we absolutely loved it. They re-riffed Santa Clause Conquers the Martians and it was absolutely hilarious. Completely new riffs. It was worth the $30 bucks. I was going to stay around and talk to the cast but it looked like a lot of people were going to be in line for purchasing memorabilia and getting it signed. It was a good night all around though. I think it might have even surpassed the original.

• Locked thread