Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avarcirwen
Mar 7, 2008

Goons: The only group more socially conservative than Mormons.

oh ok posted:

Iron Man's on a long wait? I'd think they'd have a thousand copies of that one.

He's probably being throttled because he rents too many movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avarcirwen
Mar 7, 2008

MY FANTASYS.zip posted:

Guess it's time for them to make fun of David Warner once more.

David Warner, I place you under arrest by order of David Warner.

Avarcirwen
Mar 7, 2008

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I hope the Star Trek reboot movie will make for a great Rifftrax. I haven't seen it but is it riffable enough?

Also, slightly off-topic, Nelson's twitter responded to this guy who is just an absolute treasure trove of hilariously stupid remarks interlaced with occasional comments proclaiming his love for Rifftrax.

http://twitter.com/BillRab

I know "Wow, random guy has a different opinion on things. Fascinating." but I think it's pretty funny.

Why is this surprising? Isn't Mike Nelson a crazy conservative who probably agrees with everything this guy says?

Avarcirwen
Mar 7, 2008

Mister Kingdom posted:

I don't ever recall hearing this one way or another. I mean, he's extremely funny and Conservatives aren't known for their sense of humor.

Wikipedia I know, but still...

Wikipedia posted:

Mike Nelson rarely discloses his personal beliefs in public.[8] During a 2004 interview with the fansite MST3K Review, Nelson described himself as a Protestant and a conservative: "I read the National Review cover to cover. Check in at Townhall.com every day. Check the Washington Times daily. Listen to Dennis Prager and Michael Medved on a regular basis. Read Mark Steyn with regularity. Read the Weekly Standard. So, yes, I do vote Republican."[9] He went on to refer to the Minneapolis Star Tribune as "the Star and Sickle, or the Red Star Tribune."[9] Nelson also stated that he believed that the devil "was behind American Beauty. And Pulp Fiction was one of his better works, too."[9]

Diabolik900 posted:

Wow, do any of you realize you can be a conservative without being crazy? I'm a liberal myself, but there's nothing wrong with him leaning conservative. You don't hear him gay-bashing or denying evolution or anything.

No you pretty much have to have something wrong with you mentally, or be just plain evil, to be a conservative Republican.

Avarcirwen fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Nov 20, 2009

• Locked thread