Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ebg
Mar 31, 2008

I love the Star Wars Holiday Special, Transformers, Batman and Robin, and (of course) Troll 2. I like all of them, but those are absolutely hysterical to me. Also, I had forgotten how funny Bridget is.

I must get on the iRiffs train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

There were so many more people at the Norman, OK, showing than I ever expected! Good job, Sooner goons. Everyone laughed at the Ft. Worth jokes, and there were quite a few older people as well. It was an awesome environment save a couple of people.

Whoever the guy was saying BRAIIIIIINS in my theater, I hope you're a goon. Holy poo poo, you had me and the girl right next to me in hysterics.

This was awesome and I hope they do this again.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

FirstPlayer posted:

It smelled pretty goony in Bowie, but overall it was pretty awesome; that was probably the hardest I've laughed at a riff.

Seems like rifftrax.com is getting its bandwidth raped, so no free stuff for me at this moment. :(

Yeah, I can't get to the site either :(

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

lousy hat posted:

Highlight of my evening was the morbidly obese bald guy who came in just before the start, made a beeline for the front row, and put up both armrests to accommodate his fat wings.

We had one of the fattest women I've ever seen huff her way into the back row, then proclaim that the (freezing cold) theater was too hot and fan herself with one of those paper fans that you buy for 25 cents in Chinatown - throughout the entire movie.

• Locked thread