Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graham Wellington
May 8, 2008

by Fragmaster

Savantegarde posted:

And it looks like Rifftrax is releasing its newest creation

iRiff
http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs

I'm actually pretty excited about this. The "Batman and Robin" fan written rifftrax, I thought, was excellent, (but most others were just all pissy because their jokes weren't chosen for the script).

Hopefully, some others are able to create some descent riffs and the whole idea doesn't get inundated with poo poo performers.

Ninja Edit: It's coming in October
A cool idea that could either turn out great or unbelievably and deliciously awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graham Wellington
May 8, 2008

by Fragmaster

FelchTragedy posted:

If we do a collaborative one, the question is who initially gets the proceeds and how is it distributed?
Equally, I assume?

Graham Wellington
May 8, 2008

by Fragmaster

TheDingo posted:

It would be fun to do a goon riff with proceeds going to Child's Play or the like. I think spliting/pocketing the money is pretty silly. This way it will be a bit more laid back and fun and if it does well the cash will go to a good cause.
Especially since it won't be a lot of money. No sense in arguing over checks of 75 cents.

Graham Wellington
May 8, 2008

by Fragmaster

Jingleheimer posted:

I haven't watched any of the riffs but I am going to get into them tonight. I only have enough money for one movie though and I might do Top Gun, but I don't really feel like watching it again. I've been in an X-Men mood lately, is that riff any good?
Yup. You probably won't go wrong with any of the cheesy summer blockbuster riffs. All the comic book ones are great especially.

• Locked thread