Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
The site says that The Day After Tomorrow is up next, as a Kevin/Bill job, and while I'm sure the other recent riffs have been all well and good, this one I'm excited for.

That movie was so bad.

SO BAD.

We were wrong.
I was wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Mister Kingdom posted:

New short is up:

Good Eating Habits
This one had me laughing the entire time. What causes stomachaches? Obviously not skipping lunch and buying soda and cookies and candy, but eating too quickly!

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

muscles like this? posted:

with the extra short Shake Hands with Danger.
This is a safety film that was riffed on a few years ago by some Brits.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Savantegarde posted:

To be fair, though, can anything really hold a candle to "A Visit to Santa" in bizarreness?
Only the MST3K classic "Santa Claus" can match A Visit to Santa's nightmare ride, but while we're on the subject of Christmas shorts, let's not forget Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Saint Sputnik posted:

Has Mike died from his all-bacon diet yet? Has he proved to the 'chans that he's hardcore?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr2yPT-izE

• Locked thread